Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Child Custody Mother's Rights, Child Support & Child Custody Father's Rights
We listen carefully to your concerns
THE KITSON LAW FIRM, PLLC is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Child Custody Mother's Rights, Child Support and Child Custody Father's Rights cases. Based in White Plains, we have 33 years of experience in the courts throughout all of New York. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem. We are focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorneys understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
THE KITSON LAW FIRM, PLLC knows how to navigate the complexities of New York law. Our lawyers can be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Child Custody Mother's Rights: Mothers often face serious challenges during a divorce or custody battle. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to helping mothers protect their rights and their children.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to protect your children's right to financial security. Our compassionate attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Child Custody Father's Rights: Fathers often face serious challenges during a divorce or custody battle. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to helping fathers protect their rights and their children.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our compassionate attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Civil annulment: If you wish to end your marriage and believe that it might be legally invalid, our compassionate attorneys can advise you about the possibility of a civil annulment. We will review your specific situation and evaluate how the law applies.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need a compassionate attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers have the skill and experience necessary to help you through the divorce process.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: Our attorneys help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact our experienced family law attorneys today.
- Legal Separation: Sometimes, a couple may want to live separately, but do not want to terminate their marriage. If divorce is not the right option for you, legal separation can be a viable alternative. We can help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your family.
- Equitable Distribution of Property: In New York, upon a divorce, all marital property must be divided equitably. Our experienced divorce attorneys guide you through the
equitable distribution legal process, ensuring that your rights are upheld.
When you work with THE KITSON LAW FIRM, PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate White Plains law firm today
THE KITSON LAW FIRM, PLLC cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our offices, conveniently located in White Plains. Call the firm at 914-367-0235 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.